最後まであきらめるな Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :

Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Blog posts by Zoey Loo
Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»#7 ONE OK ROCK;
Sunday, November 24, 2013

Suddenly decided to come back up to update my blog that has been left untouched for almost a year.

Two days ago, was one of the most unforgettable night in my life. 
I really didn't expect that one of my dreams will come true so quickly— to see ONE OK ROCK's live performance. I've never expected them to come all the way to Malaysia, because there're not many fans of J-Rock here in Malaysia. 

Although it's not a huge concert, but overall it is the best concert that I've ever been to. Despite the size of the place, but the awesome music played by the band, and also the liveliness of the fans brought up the entire atmosphere in the hall. I bet the members of ONE OK ROCK didn't expect that the crowd could sing along to almost every single one of their songs hehe. I'm so going to watch them live again, one day. 

And I would really like to thank one of my bestie who agreed to came along with me to the concert. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't even know that one ok rock's coming to Malaysia. Most importantly, if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be able to go. Really want to thank her so much! 






A close shot of Toru on the electric guitar!


words spilled @ 12:34 AM / leave goosebumps here