最後まであきらめるな Small Cute Grey Red Outline Pointer
Your IP is :

Maximum quality for Chrome
1366 x 768 screen resolution

Blog posts by Zoey Loo
Skin by Le Vans. xoxo
»#1 starting fresh;
Monday, July 9, 2012


Decided to start off on a new blog (still keeping the link though) and deleted the old one. Just wanted to start everything all over again and erase all the unhappy memories. 


Anyway, It's been a really busy holiday for me. Dad made a lot of plans for us and I've enjoyed myself for the past two weeks. Finally went for snorkeling! It's been one of the best moment in life, seeing the fish swimming under you and the beautiful corals.

It's like a whole different world under the sea, hope to go for snorkeling again really soon! 

    fourth of july, 

Finally got the chance to meet up with Vanessa Chew twice, once was at Marina Bay Sands and the other time was at the airport with Jess and the others. It was really nice meeting Vanessa again and Jess for the first time! And also, I'm really happy to see Andy there as well, my really awesome mate that never fails to cheer me up when I'm down, hope I'll be able to see them again in the future, if we ever get the chance.



Zoey 


words spilled @ 3:25 AM / leave goosebumps here